The uncomfortable symptoms of Menopause are enough to keep anyone awake. Menopause and insomnia often go hand-in-hand. Menopausal insomnia has many possible causes:
- Drops in hormone levels affect the sleep/wake cycle
- Hot flashes and night sweats
- Menopause depression
- Menopause anxiety
Fight Menopausal Insomnia Naturally
A good sleep is essential for good health. During Menopause, insomnia can wreak havoc on your emotional and physical well-being. Sleepless nights are not only miserable; they can exacerbate other menopausal issues. Don’t let Menopause and insomnia diminish your quality of life.
Herbal menopausal support can help you get your zzzs and reestablish good sleep patterns. At Last Naturals offers a variety of products that contain proprietary blends of herbs that assist in balancing hormones so that you can enjoy a refreshing and restful sleep ... At Last.
- Our Wild Yam Cream and Wild Yam Extra Strength Gel are rich in diosgenin, a plant compound structurally similar to those found in the body, that can naturally help support women gently and effectively during times of imbalance.
Some other tips for managing Menopause and insomnia
- Eat a healthy balanced diet and limit consumption of caffeine, sugar, spicy foods and chocolate.
- Close to bedtime, eat snacks such as bananas, turkey, peanut butter, yogurt or figs which all contain tryptophan, an essential amino acid that encourages sleep.
- Keep your room cool to help ward off night sweats.
Stop losing sleep over Menopause. Manage Menopause and insomnia naturally with At Last Naturals. If you have any questions call us at 1-800-LAST-123 (1-800-527-8123) or e-mail us for information on any of our products for women, digestive health, skin care, and men's grooming products.
PIN FOR LATER!