Symptoms of Menopause
As a woman, Menopause is the stage in your life when your periods stop for good, signaling the end of your reproductive years. It happens when there are no more eggs in your ovaries. Because eggs stimulate your body to produce estrogen, when they run out, the levels of estrogen in the blood drop, resulting in menopausal changes in the body.
As a result of the hormonal changes surrounding Menopause, many women experience both physical and emotional symptoms. Some of the symptoms of Menopause include:
- Hot flashes
- Night sweats
- Insomnia/disrupted sleep
- Weight gain (especially around the waist and abdomen)
- Skin changes such as thinner, drier skin and hair and brittle nails
- Aches and pains in your joints and muscles
- Lower libido
- Vaginal changes - dryness, pain during sexual intercourse and increased risk of vaginal infections
- Urinary changes - inability to control urination and increased risk of urinary infections
- Difficulty concentrating and memory lapses
- Fatigue/low energy levels
- Mood swings and irritability
Natural Menopause Relief Options
Many women are wary of hormone replacement therapy (HRT) and prefer to manage the symptoms of Menopause naturally. Exercising, eating well and taking nutritional supplements are just some of the ways women can deal with the symptoms of Menopause safely and gently without turning to HRT.
At Last Naturals offers several products that provide natural Menopause relief by replenishing lost nutrients and helping your body balance its hormones.
- Our Wild Yam Cream and Wild Yam Extra Strength Gel are rich in diosgenin, a plant compound structurally similar to those found in the body, that can naturally help support women gently and effectively during times of imbalance.
- For vaginal dryness, try our Vaginal Moisturizing Gel that harnesses the hormone-balancing power of wild yam root.
- Is it hot in here? Or is it me? by Pat Wingert and Barbara Kantrowitz
- The Wisdom of Menopause by Christiane Northrup
- The Menopause Thyroid Solution by Mary J. Shomon
- The Power of Rest by Matthew Edlund, M.D.
- The Menopause Makeover by Staness Jonekos
Manage the symptoms of Menopause naturally with At Last Naturals. If you have any questions call us at 1-800-LAST-123 (1-800-527-8123) or e-mail us for information on any of our products for women, digestive health, skin care, and men's grooming products.